bāsd coffee body scrub
Treat your body to the ultimate body scrub
This organic, coffee-based exfoliator gently does away with dead skin cells to leave you feeling irresistibly soft. The formula also helps to reduce the appearance of cellulite and improves the look of acne scars.
- Why it works
Go ahead. Strip down and get dirty. The mess is worth it!
- Organic coffee-based exfoliator—rich in vitamins and natural oils to leave you feeling smooth and soft.
- Hit of caffeine for the powerful benefits of targeting skin imperfections – helps to create microcirculation to target acne, scarring, stretch marks and cellulite (yup, coffee can do that!) plus, the grounds are fine enough to act as an incredible exfoliant
- Sea salt & organic coconut sugar help to further wash away dead skin cells and reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Organic sweet almond oil and vitamin E provide your skin with rich hydration, to leave it glowing and healthy.
- Made from perfectly clean, organic ingredients – all basd products score a perfect “0” on the Think Dirty App.
- Free from – toxins, parabens.
- Vegan & Leaping Bunny Certified – made with vegan ingredients, and never tested on animals.
- Available in 2 indulgent scents – invigorating mint & indulgent crème brûlée.
- What's in it
nothing to hide
Ingredients: *coffea arabica seed powder (ground coffee), *prunus amygdalus sativa kernel oil (sweet almond oil), water/eau, sea salt, *sucrose (coconut sugar), tocopherol, mentha piperita oil (peppermint)
**ingredients subject to change – but they will always score a perfect 0 on think dirty
organic coffee grounds are a great exfoliator plus the caffeine helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and redness while encouraging circulation for your skin organic almond oil helps replenish skin, reduce the appearance of acne, combats free radicals and helps to ease skin imperfections peppermint essential oil creates a refreshing scent while helping to ease stressful moments and awaken the senses made with organic and plant-basd ingredients paraben-free and toxin free leaping bunny certified tested only on consenting adults
- Product Q&A
You’ll be able to use your body scrub for 16-18 scrubdowns.
An unopened package of bāsd coffee body scrub will last up to 18 months, but why would you wait that long to open it? Once opened, remember to always reseal tightly, and keep out of direct water or steam. If you’re using it as directed, you should get 16 to 18 scrub-downs out of a bag.
Yes! Our coffee grounds are safe to use on your body and face. Our grounds are roasted and smoothly ground, perfect for physically exfoliation.
We use organic coffee from J.J. Bean in Vancouver because we believe in organic farming (and coffee is one of the most chemically-treated foods in the world!). We also believe in the health of the world and have a responsibility to be good citizens.
It may look messy, but it’s worth it! And it’s all natural and safe to put down the drain.
We recommend that you use the scrub 2-3 times per week to keep your skin soft and smooth.
Our best advice is to do a patch test on a small part of your skin first. But because we are toxin-free and use natural ingredients, we find most people don’t have an issue.
We always say, safety first. Our best advice is to always check with your doctor before using any new product if you have a nut allergy. If you’re allergic to nuts, your body may not be able to benefit from our coffee body scrubs as we use almond oil. But depending on the severity of your allergy, you can check out our body washes and body lotions which have shea butter.
We like keeping it in our showers as it’s one less thing to put under the counter (and is a good reminder to get dirty often). Our bags are waterproof so they can handle the moisture, but keep the bag tightly sealed and out of direct water when not in use.
We’ve worked hard to make sure our products only leave you with silky smooth skin, not stained! For best results though wash up with our body wash and rinse thoroughly after scrubbing.