fermented organic snack bar
NEW! Introducing low sugar, organic, fermented snack bars.
Satisfy your hunger and your cravings. 10 grams of 100% fermented vegan protein that won’t bloat you, 6-9 grams of fiber—and only 3-4 grams of sugar per bar.
Available in 2 delicious flavors! Chocolate Mint and Dark Chocolate Sea Salt.
Introducing organic, fermented snack bars! Rich, chewy and super satisfying—with just 3 grams of sugar per bar.
- Made with organic, real food and prebiotic ingredients: organic cashew butter, organic cocoa, organic fermented pea, hemp, pumpkin, flaxseed, mung bean, spirulina, and more.
- 3 grams of sugar per bar, sweetened with organic tapioca syrup and organic stevia.
- 10 grams of protein fills you up from a multi-source protein blend including organic pea, organic brown rice, organic hemp protein, organic pumpkin seed, organic flaxseed, organic mung bean and organic spirulina.
- 9 grams of fiber: get 32% of your DV for fiber with prebiotic benefits from a tapioca-derived fiber.
- No bloating: proteins are fermented in a small batch, artisanal process, so the bars are easier to digest—with NO BLOAT!
- Chewy and satisfying: low sugar snacking has never been more delicious!
- 100% Organic: USDA Organic certified, Non-GMO Project Verified.
- Free from gluten, artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners and GMO ingredients, 100% vegan.
- Available in 2 delicious, not-too-sweet flavors: Chocolate Mint and Dark Chocolate Sea Salt.
Ingredients: Organic soluble prebiotic fiber (tapioca), Organic cashew butter (organic cashew, organic sunflower oil), Organic fermented pea protein, Organic tapioca syrup, Organic fermented brown rice protein, Organic dark chocolate (organic cane sugar, organic cocoa mass, organic cocoa butter), organic natural flavor, Organic cocoa powder (organic cocoa, alkali (potassium carbonate)), Organic cocoa nibs, Organic fermented protein blend (organic hemp, organic pumpkin, organic flaxseed, organic mung bean, spirulina), Sea salt, Organic stevia extract.
This product is manufactured in a facility that uses tree nuts, peanuts and soy.
fermented organic snack bar contains no gluten, artificial colors, flavors or sweeteners.
- Product Q&A
We use a mixture of organic stevia and organic tapioca syrup to sweeten fermented organic snack bars. Stevia is a natural sugar substitute that is extracted from the stevia rebaudiana plant (fun fact: it’s related to marigolds). Stevia has a long record of safety–it’s been used for thousands of years as a sweetener and medicinal herb, and it does not impact blood sugar. Tapioca syrup is a sweetener made from cassava root, which is grain-free.
Yes! Although fermented organic snack bars are not high enough in fat to technically be considered a keto product, they are low enough in sugar and high enough in fiber to be considered keto-friendly, and a healthy addition to a regular or keto diet.
Since fermented organic snack bars are a food, they do not carry the same precautions as a natural health product. Outside of any known allergy to the specific food ingredients contained in fermented organic snack bars, they are considered safe for children. However, fermented organic snack bars are high in fiber (9 grams per bar), and it is important to take your child’s overall daily fiber intake into consideration to avoid giving them too much dietary fiber. According to kidshealth.org, the recommended daily fiber intake for kids is:
- 1-3 years old: 19 grams
- 4-8 years old: 25 grams
- 9-18 years old: 26-38 grams
Both flavors are rich and chewy, and bursting with dark chocolate flavor, yet aren’t too sweet. Dark Chocolate Sea Salt is studded with cocoa nibs for a bit of crunch and a dash of sea salt to round out the flavor. Chocolate Mint is just as it sounds, rich and chocolaty with a subtle hint of mint.
Thanks to a whopping 9 grams of fiber and 10 grams of protein per bar, you will find that fermented organic snack bars are the perfect (and filling) snack! However, if you’ve just finished a workout and/or are very(!) hungry, we’d suggest having a fermented vegan proteins+ bar, which is a little larger, and contains 15 grams of protein.